Now Seeking Candidates!
Interested in a career with Baynum / BPI Painting? As one of the most recognized, and respected names amongst the service painting industry, Baynum takes pride in hiring and retaining talented, exceptional individuals as part of our team. Having a long standing reputation for delivering the highest quality services on every project, our focus when recruiting is on more than just an individual’s ability to skillfully apply paint; it also incorporates professionalism, safe conduct, strong communication skills, team work, respect, and customer oriented thinking. The workplace culture found throughout Baynum Painting stands out amongst the best in any construction industry!
Corporate policies regarding health & safety, substance abuse free regulations, personnel background checks, and other workplace standards are available upon request to all clients and prospective employees.
Considering joining a growing, dynamic, industry leading organization as a commercial painter / apprentice / skilled tradesman? Call the Baynum Painting office at 859-491-9800 to apply today.
***NEW OPENING***6/30/17***NEW OPENING***
Announcing an exciting new opportunity on the Baynum / BPI team:
Sales Support Coordinator
Seeking a skilled commercial and industrial painter and estimator, to join the Baynum / BPI Painting Company Sales Team based out of Northern KY / Cincinnati OH.
The Sales Support Coordinator is tasked with providing support to company account managers, sales team members, the operations and field personnel, along with customers and prospective clients.
Responsible for working primarily with members of sales team, providing them support throughout each phase of the sales pipeline and through awarded project completion, such as:
- Lead Generation and Qualifying (i.e. contact of existing & new clients, prospect site visits, etc.)
- Pre-contract technical sales support (i.e. project job cost estimating, product specification, proposal generation, client meetings, etc.)
- Contract logistical support (i.e. works with customer and operations team to coordinate schedule, technical collateral, and all necessary submittals as needed)
- Quality Control and Client Satisfaction (oversees projects in-progress with focus on customer communication and quality assurance, through completion and including follow ups / call-backs, warranty maintenance period, etc.)
The primary focus of this role will involve customer relationship management, customer site visits, and communication of all necessary correspondence and project details throughout the organization. Support of existing sales team members, with long term goals towards independent client account management and cultivation.
- Minimum 5 years of field painting experience in commercial / industrial environments
- Proven attention to detail with strong relationship building / interpersonal skills
- Excellent grammar and writing skills as required for proposal generation
- Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to speak clearly with poise and confidence, in group and high pressure settings
- Ability to read and interpret painting specifications, schematics, and project diagrams
- Ability to analyze, solve problems, and develop solutions both independently and collaboratively
- Candidate must display positive teamwork attitude and support of coworkers on all levels
Salary commiserate upon experience
Availability to start during August 2017 (pending appropriate notices, etc.)
Some travel required
Competitive corporate benefit package including health insurance, paid vacation, retirement plan, etc.
Submit a detailed professional resume to email@example.com
Connect with Baynum Painting on social media to see our latest project updates: